The Poetry Of Hope And Hopelessness - Poem by Fred Babbin
I went into the Internet
To see what I could find
And so much poetry I saw
Seemed written by the blind.
“I love you so”,
“You don’t love me”
“I love you mother”
These are three
sources of our poets’ misery
It would be good if they could see
That “Love” is more than poetry.
and Poetry is more than love.
Comments about The Poetry Of Hope And Hopelessness by Fred Babbin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl