Lawrence S. Pertillar
The Power Of Truth - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
There will never be a wind.
To blow with such force.
That could remove the truth,
Away from being what it is.
And will remain to stay that way.
Long after the remnants of delusion,
Many will gather to collect.
With it to hope,
Pieces of it to put back together.
Will strengthen a defense against,
The power of truth to prevent.
Comments about The Power Of Truth by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl