Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. (June 15,1942 / Aravayal, karaikudi, Tamil Nadu, South India)
The Praise Is Praise Worthy - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
With praise, I rise to fall.
With critics, I rise not at all.
‘Which has the grace? ’ asks a child
Comments about The Praise Is Praise Worthy by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Monday, May 30, 2011
Poem Edited: Tuesday, May 31, 2011
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl