The Question Of Theology - Poem by Smoky Hoss
I asked Tillich
I asked Sittler too.
They had their theories
but just weren't sure what to do.
The only advice they could offer was,
boy, you'll have to struggle with it
your whole life through.
I went to Borg, then Bruggemann
asking for a helping hand.
They said, get you a Bible boy
and try to understand,
there are no easy answers
in this here foreign land.
On one thing though
they tended to agree,
the problem with you boy
is the the problem with everybody,
at the bottom of all apprehensions
is the fear of death, and
Comments about The Question Of Theology by Smoky Hoss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl