Lawrence S. Pertillar
The Real Reason One Can Not Heal - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Refusing to take a medicine,
That has been prescribed as advised...
By a doctor one does not like,
Because of the directness of the method used...
Is someone believing a home remedy is better to take.
A listening to those in and out of one's home,
With the latest gossip to spread...
May be the real reason one can not heal.
Comments about The Real Reason One Can Not Heal by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl