The Residual Effects - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
When I looked back on the situation,
I realized it was not what I thought
It was. A woman walked into my life,
So modest that I instantly fell for her.
I had to put a lot to warm her up.
Maybe it is an infatuation.
It may not happen to everyone.
Its residual effects warm me up.
Comments about The Residual Effects by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl