The Rest From The Motion - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Fight between two- what is the result?
Each will know the other’s strength
Each will know their own limits.
They adjudge, with tension released
It is the rest, resulting from the motion
Comments about The Rest From The Motion by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl