The Response Gives Pleasure. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The speaker knows the story he narrates.
His enjoyment is not in its contents
But in the responses the story evokes.
In a fore play, a man is in action.
His enjoyment is not in his action
But in the writhes it stimulates.
Comments about The Response Gives Pleasure. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl