The Revival Of Hinduism - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
They go to church every Sunday;
Let us go to temple on all Fridays.
They run schools, colleges and hospitals.
Let us follow suit on all spheres.
They convert low caste hindus.
Let us scrap the untouchability.
Proliferation of Christianity
Led the revivalism of Hinduism.
Comments about The Revival Of Hinduism by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl