The Reward Of The Life - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The sexual love between man and woman
Is as good and as fresh as their maiden love,
Not marred by their past or concurrent love.
This is the reward embedded in a life.
Comments about The Reward Of The Life by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl