The Second Computer - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
If you just own a single computer
and its gender is given as neuter,
you should buy it a friend
yes! Because in the end
it can be for its buddy a tutor.
If you HAVE to add on to your house,
throw out the TV and the spouse......
should one harddrive fall ill
do not give it a pill
'cause the other will do mouse-to-mouse.
Comments about The Second Computer by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda