The Secret Of My Love Is In Her Eyes - Poem by James McLain
But that was said and saying.
Does not the possession of it,
determine you it move?
Doing what you do,
does not make it bad at all.
It is thinking it in secret of this love.
And then although it moves,
always by you it's used.
I had always known that somewhere,
always you he knew it to.
Take your time do not move fast.
Because of this there was your distant dream.
Distant I and you somewhere,
to where it has to come not where it's gone.
Seeing you it seems the way is clear.
Comments about The Secret Of My Love Is In Her Eyes by James McLain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl