The Tear - Poem by Smoky Hoss
So many thoughts have I
that words shall never express, I solemnly fear,
what mysteriously can be contained
in a single tear.
Like the one rolling softly
down my quivering cheek,
the one that knows all the hope and longing of which
I am unable to speak.
The tear, granted by God
for me to shed,
a quiet, gentle voice speaking of all
that must be left, unsaid.
Comments about The Tear by Smoky Hoss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl