'The Tempest' Tells - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The greed must negotiate with the need
In one’s thought and must extricate
From evil influence of a tooth for a
To retaliate is not to obliterate.
The one who wronged must repent it
The one who is wronged, must forgive
Be without hatred; ‘the rarer action is
In virtue, than in vengeance.’
Comments about 'The Tempest' Tells by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl