The Time Something Almost Happened To You But Didn'T - Poem by Shaye Anderson
You called me
more beer than breath
panting like canines and chimneys.
I held my forehead with one hand
knowing one day the seams would break
spilling out ink and amateur drawings
of music in two-dimensions.
“Complication-Seekers”it says in adhesive bondage
where our patriotism should be.
Comments about The Time Something Almost Happened To You But Didn'T by Shaye Anderson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl