Dr subhendu kar
The Tools Of Love - Poem by Dr subhendu kar
The lofty tools that opens
all the secrets of love coursed in delusion
Reasoned to the nursery rhymes
rambling wrapped apart.
as it paps across the beauty
Falling from the roof top
frisky across the plume.
And art yet to flows to delve
deeper into the blue moon
As revered by the love
in all its honors yet in blue.
Winking into the love
as the eyes benumbed true
As I look back in anger befuddled
when disowned by the blue.
Comments about The Tools Of Love by Dr subhendu kar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl