Edward Kofi Louis
The Truth 12 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Walking around with the muse of love is part of life!
The truth is unique in style;
Because, it touches the hearts of the wise.
Sweet sense of love!
With the fruits of the joy of the hearts.
Comments about The Truth 12 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl