v.m.saraswathy munuswamy Poems
- The World Is Passing
- Tears Are Rhythms Of The Soul ... You can read a ...
- Dawn Oh! little stars.. Are you waiting for DAWN? I am ...
- Balance Sheet Of Life. In the precious balance sheet of ...
- Love That draws us lovingly That was at first sight That ...
- You Choose My feathers are ready to cover you In the waves ...
- My Prayers To God Defend my cages From ill dreams and ...
i am proprietor of global learning academy, for international training and competitive training. hope a budding poet, could be encouraged by one all, and its a small step to make my dream come true as a writer, poet etc. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Remove the veil of egoEgo
If you want to forego''
''Loneliness is not to grumble or broodSelf
Time you have to assess and access the self''
''Accept everything thrown at youBest of worst
You give the best of the worst given to you''
''Give, not to give, but to getGive
The real happiness, give selflessly.''
''Birth chained and lockedBirth and death
The link is unlocked by death''
The World Is Passing
The world is passing,
Ephemeral, transient, impermanent, unpredictable
Live life wisely