The Voltage - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Watts and voltage give the bulb brightness.
Intelligence and energy give man brightness.
The figure and the skin are the least factors.
With dim voltage no bulb would shine..
Comments about The Voltage by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda