The 'Whys' Of My Life - Poem by Scarlet .....
why can’t I just be happy?
because I don’t have a friend
why can't I have friends?
because I don't fit in
Why am don't I fit in?
because I’m insecure
Why am I insecure?
because I’m stressed
why do I feel like an alien?
because I’m different
why do I cry?
because I’m always in pain
why am I in pain?
because I’m depressed
why do I want to so desperately die?
because I’m suicidal
why doesn't anyone see me crying?
why doesn't anyone see I’m always alone?
why doesn't anyone hear my cries?
why doesn't anyone answer my cries?
Comments about The 'Whys' Of My Life by Scarlet .....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl