The Wind Today - Poem by kite remedy
I walk alone
among the abundance of bodies surrounding mine,
while the night's illuminating the city's shines..
The night's breeze's blowing
and whispering words into my yearning heart.
Piece by piece,
memories are gathering,
forming a picture of my past..
Picture of when I was a child,
when I was held so tight.
And one by one,
pieces of a childhood picture are again,
blurred by the crowd..
The wind today,
which will blow to nowhere I can reach,
I entrust my heart to your path.
Bring it to a field so green,
or a room so peace
where there's a pictures so dear..
And maybe someday,
if you were to dropp it to a place my yearning could be quenched,
I'll be satisfied.
Let me live somewhere, my heart is able to live..
Comments about The Wind Today by kite remedy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl