The Youth And The Old Eat. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The lust of the youth has teeth
With which it bites and eats.
The lust of the old only laps and licks.
The stomachs of the both get full.
Comments about The Youth And The Old Eat. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl