The Zombie Princess(Part 1) - Poem by ONOJA ANTHONY
Here among thorns or more of thunder bolts, stark naked she evoked beauty
Atermis couldnot held her back
Like the zombie princess or more of dim-tight gleam of temptation
Could she string the crystal love pure from impunity but serpent coral
Reservoir of mystics all in a one day dream, among hidden chores or tales of zombie movies...
So critical as Hilter's. Solidarity firms
Vexation she sprung and left us
Leaping through centuries she foot along
Like the golden chains on pharioh's neck
I heard her shackles whisp, glittering still entangled by edicts and proclamation all by this rudeless princess.
Comments about The Zombie Princess(Part 1) by ONOJA ANTHONY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl