Lawrence S. Pertillar
Their Accusations Made - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Help me understand this.
They are angered by the messengers,
Who delivered messages they did not heed?
I realize to them this makes sense.
In the real world,
In which most of us make attempts to live in...
Their accusations made,
Are as pointless as blaming the actions of Mother Nature...
On the current President.
Comments about Their Accusations Made by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl