Lawrence S. Pertillar
Their Own Agendas - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Slow to awaken,
They are surprise no one is there...
To take them on a tour,
They are quite shock to find themselves,
As if invisible to those who pass...
With their own agendas.
With no time to deal with those
Into a self inflicted existence.
And now they expect attention?
To accomplish what and for what reason?
Comments about Their Own Agendas by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl