Lawrence S. Pertillar
Their Way Of Playing - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The games people create amongst themselves to play,
To solicit with an attraction done...
To get others interested no matter who qualifies,
Eventually bores and ruins the integrity of the game.
Especially when those who are controlling of it,
Aren't competent enough...
To stay on top of what sustains the excitement,
Of the ones who have become disillusioned...
By the same game played,
That even children have come to master.
And yet those caught up in it...
Habitually addicted persist to say,
Their way of playing...
Is the only way and is the best.
Comments about Their Way Of Playing by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl