There Is No Insignificance - Poem by Uriah Hamilton
There is karma
And spiritual destiny
Like the beautiful madman
John the Baptist
Foretold by the prophet Isaiah
To prepare the way of the Lord.
Divine Friend of humanity,
Help us to comprehend and accept
Our place in the universe,
To be responsible with our spiritual gifts
To enrich our own lives
As well as those with whom
We daily come in contact with.
This life is about being huge
With the purpose of our love
And not allowing the deception
Of smallness or insignificance.
Comments about There Is No Insignificance by Uriah Hamilton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda