There's My World's Emerging Impact - Poem by james watkin
There's my world's emerging impact
Spotted now in one, as untiring
In each and all his dart and twitch
Broadens for boyhood inquiring!
Harmless at first, as tiger moth.
Then striking, as bee, no, hornet
Of intrusion, of irreverence.
Of innocence, distortedly met!
Comments about There's My World's Emerging Impact by james watkin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye