Theres Someone For Everyone-06 - Poem by Selena Star
This year was going to be better
Handsom guys all over
And best of all
No one could get in my way
Kara had already found her man
So she was out of the competition
'Giving up already? ' i asked her with a smirk on my face
In case you didn't know, it was boy shopping day!
Various attempts were made
I had to get more than the other girls
Nothing was going wrong!
Getting up, i asked myself 'is it worth it? '
Dissapointment showed upon my face. then
Anger replaced it
Yet i knew, there was someone out there for me
and i don't need a competition to find him
Comments about Theres Someone For Everyone-06 by Selena Star
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl