Lawrence S. Pertillar
They Can Not Do That On Their Own - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Could a wisdom be hidden.
And purposely deprive someone?
Could opportunities be granted...
For those who are selected?
And medocrity becomes accepted,
By those neglected.
At the expense of those degreed,
But incompetently assigned to think.
And they can not do that on their own!
As observations of this has shown.
Comments about They Can Not Do That On Their Own by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl