Lawrence S. Pertillar
They Find You 'sometimey'...Whiney! Too Pretentious - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
You tell me,
I 'should' pray.
Believing my identity,
Has led me astray.
I choose to be 'me'.
And not any other way.
And since you observe 'them',
Seeming not to accept me 'sometimes'?
They find you 'sometimey'...
And don't accept you at all!
One day they will give you permission...
To get up off your knees!
Comments about They Find You 'sometimey'...Whiney! Too Pretentious by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl