Thinkin Of You - Poem by Poetic Amoure
Thinkin of you everyday and everynight,
Thinkin of you because i wanna make it right.
I wanna steal your heart and bring it closer to mine,
and you still wont talk to me, thats not kewl thats not fine.
I want you to talk but when you do i mess it up,
but i dont mean it, your to sensitive gosh wtf.
I wont give up, i want you and only you, i want you to be the one that i can turn to.I want you to be the one that whipes all my tears away, i want you to be here and i want you to stay.
Are you thinkin of me, if not then who, cause every minute of the day I am thinkin of you.
Comments about Thinkin Of You by Poetic Amoure
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda