Poetry Night - Poem by Poetic Amoure
stop playing like you love when you really dont,
stop playing like you gone do when you really wont.
a bunch of temptation no inspiration,
gotta rest up for what there's no celebration.
no one has sympathy, no one cares,
and if no one cares why in the world are we here.
friends going through things that i cant help em though,
im going through things and my friend is too.
the rope to heaven is right there but i cant latch on,
the train is right infront but i cant catch on.
Im tryna help but i cant seem to get it right,
so once its all said n dont i welcome you to poetry night
Comments about Poetry Night by Poetic Amoure
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl