This Heart'D Table's Royaled Flush, Brought To Me Your Loving Rush. - Poem by Michael Gale
When'st our hearts lastly met...
You were my full house-My royaled flush.
You bring to my hearted table, continuing mush...
Sweetened lips to mine, a sweetened heart's silenced gentled hush.
Come to me my darling...
Come full ahead like as in a forlorn loving, come forth as in this heartfelt rush.
Please bring to my heart's color faded, artistic flourish...
Your artsy loving colorful brush.
Comments about This Heart'D Table's Royaled Flush, Brought To Me Your Loving Rush. by Michael Gale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye