Lawrence S. Pertillar
This One Is On Me - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
You want me to
Endure your pain,
As an expression
Of my love and devotion?
You wait right there
'Where are you going? '
To get us both a psychiatrist.
Don't worry about it; the expense!
This one is on me.
Because I can not believe,
You are beginning to make sense.
That's how badly I need my head examined.
Comments about This One Is On Me by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl