Lawrence S. Pertillar
This Sit Is Cryptic - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The night is not lit,
By bright Sun light that comes.
Nor are gifts exchanged in darkness,
As promised to everyone!
Imaginations finding truths,
That don't exist to soothe.
Keeps the whining visited...
For those contemplating,
A romantic interlude!
Even though this sit is cryptic,
As a dose to keep those teased.
Anointing lunatics to fix this...
Ages the patience for those who wait,
For the perfect opportunity!
Comments about This Sit Is Cryptic by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl