Edward Kofi Louis
This Writer Is ... - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
My poem is what you need but,
This writer is very far away from you!
And many still have nothing to eat around you,
For the war had brought in much suffering.
Who will like to share the cake of this earth evenly?
Who will like to learn my ways?
But try to give to the hungry and do not rob anyone!
For the war had brought us much suffering already.
Solomon rebuilt Gazer and,
My poem will surely touch your heart!
And like the government officials and the men of war;
But as it is to this day, so is my love to you.
Comments about This Writer Is ... by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl