Tick-Tock - Poem by Kelsea Osterman
Time just seems to go straight on by
Nothing seems to be the same
Ever since you left time just slips right past me
The time just drifts on and on.
That noise it just keeps going.
Why won't it stop
Why won't time just stop
It's like the beating of my heart
Will you just stop
Stop for just one minute
Just stop and let me think for just one second.
My god how can this be.
With the shattering of my heart I pray that it just stops
I can no long take this madness
It just needs to end.
I need to smash it.
Smash it till it bleeds
The way you made my heart bleed
I need it to end
My god I'm simply going insane.
Comments about Tick-Tock by Kelsea Osterman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl