Tickets Please - Poem by jerry hughes
Sorry, what was that?
I said, tickets please.
Oh, yes, I had one.
Bought it yesterday.
Did you get one today?
Did I have to?
Yes, you're only valid daily.
That's strange, I didn't feel
at all vaild yesterday.
Comments about Tickets Please by jerry hughes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl