Ramesh T A
Time Is Not Enough! - Poem by Ramesh T A
Float I in air as Harrier plane or superman
In many of my dreams to go over world
To see all the wonders of the world fine!
It's like movie song scene changing soon;
What a pleasure and ease to travel so!
Except flying man can do anything in life;
But in dreams everything is possible sure!
Nature inspires to go higher than usual;
Supernatural happenings happen in dreams;
By magic man does many wonders for fun!
Many things are waiting to be done yet!
Nature, dreams and imagination absorb all
From the childhood till one sees destiny!
But time is not enough to do all before the end!
Comments about Time Is Not Enough! by Ramesh T A
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl