Time Is The Wheel. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
In a wheel that moves, when an arm goes up,
The one opposite goes down in same pace.
Neither of them is the cause of their moves.
X has replaced Y; time will come for Y.
Comments about Time Is The Wheel. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl