Time (Our Saboteur) - Poem by Michael Fischer
Time is our disguised saboteur
that walks off with our dreams
and leaves us empty handed.
It hinders our free spirit
and forces us into submission.
As the days, weeks, months,
and years pass us by,
an infinite number
of missed opportunities
do so as well;
Ones that we didn't even realize we missed!
We're trapped in a snow globe
that endlessly shakes
in the tiredless child's hand!
And as we grow older and older,
time goes by faster and faster,
until we're on the chopping block,
Comments about Time (Our Saboteur) by Michael Fischer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl