Time’s Efficiency - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Time heals the wound;
Time wipes the pleasure.
Time dispels odour.
Time softens anger.
Nobles are forgotten.
Rogues are forgotten.
Comments about Time’s Efficiency by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda