To Bend And To Bend To - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
To bend the weak and to bend to the might
Is the dance employed by the police and
The prosecution and the judiciary
When corruption is admitted to stay.
Comments about To Bend And To Bend To by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl