To Dominate Is To Get Humiliated - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
As you grow weak by age and ability,
Your sons, daughters and later your wife
Would ignore, humble and scold you
If you had been a terror to them. Mind.
Comments about To Dominate Is To Get Humiliated by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl