Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. (June 15,1942 / Aravayal, karaikudi, Tamil Nadu, South India)
To Exist And To Exit - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I had been concerned
About how to exist.
At the end I worry
About how I'll exit.
Comments about To Exist And To Exit by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Thursday, March 8, 2012
Poem Edited: Friday, March 9, 2012
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl