Edward Kofi Louis
To Groan And Moan - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
To groan like bears and to moan mournfully like doves!
The great apparatus of Life,
To swing along with the rules;
Beware of false Prophets who come to you in sheep's Clothing,
Inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Comments about To Groan And Moan by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda