Edward Kofi Louis
To Humble Yourself - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
In the land,
On earth! !
In the cloud and in the sea;
To pass through the sea;
And, to humble yourself! !
By overcoming the lust of the flesh.
Peace and joy!
Lawful and beneficial to the heart;
Following after the truth! !
Laws with the muse of true love.
Comments about To Humble Yourself by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl