To Infinity And Beyond - Poem by Esra Sloblock
Once again I pondered the snowflake.
Each unique in it's beauty,
Infinite in it's variety.
Or is it?
Earth's weather is finite surely?
At some point the Sun will swallow the Earth
Therefore putting an end to snow
So how can the pattern variety of a snowflake be infinite?
Just then I succumbed
To the Mike Harding school of thought
It's got bugger all to do with me.
Comments about To Infinity And Beyond by Esra Sloblock
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda