To Live Up.....Theirs - Poem by v.m.saraswathy munuswamy
In the journey of learning
Mistake happens by choice
Questioning the bad moments
Why you do all for me?
Out of disappointment, we loose hope
Believe the betrayer, love the hater
Cover up the raw wounds and mask the scars
Completely destroyed by love! !
Long to be awake in somebody's dream
With no options, by forgetting
To prioritise our life
Loosing the self, to rent
Ourself to a complete stranger
Who borrows everything to live up theirs! ! !
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about To Live Up.....Theirs by v.m.saraswathy munuswamy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl